gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
1065 Posts in 217 Topics by 93 Members - Latest Member: Rejad Urruz March 28, 2024, 03:10:31 AM
gfx* Home | Forum | Help | Search | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Fett1138.net Forums  |  Forum  |  Followers of Mandalore  |  Followers of Mandalore General  |  Followers of Mandalore - Celebration VI
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Followers of Mandalore - Celebration VI  (Read 8866 times)

CONELRAD

• Mandalore
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Alor'ad
  • A.K.A. Fett 1138
    • View Profile
    • Old Time Blues
Followers of Mandalore - Celebration VI
« on: October 07, 2011, 06:51:41 PM »
It is time for us to begin full scale planning for the FoM trip to CVI. We need a discussion here on the forums if we are going to make anything happen as a group once it comes down to it.

Special thanks to Al'Ori'Ramikade T.J. Trakas for all of your planning on Facebook, we'll discuss those plans further here.
Formerly known as Fett 1138...

Chekar Nasreyc'aliit

• The Merc
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Al'verde
  • "Ever seen what a Sonic Det can do to a Bith?"
    • View Profile
    • The Fett Aliit's Website(Note, this is for Fetts in the Veeray'tsad Be'Chaaj'Teh'Vhetin)
Re: Followers of Mandalore - Celebration VI
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2011, 11:18:37 PM »
I don't check the Facebook page. Mind filling me in?

CONELRAD

• Mandalore
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Alor'ad
  • A.K.A. Fett 1138
    • View Profile
    • Old Time Blues
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2011, 08:00:21 PM »
Here's a manuscript...

T.j. Trakas
    I place a motion to create a Group for our trip, so that we can conduct meetings using the new group page chats. Please place(comment) your vote.
    Like · · July 18 at 12:56am
        Alisha Casey likes this.
            William Holden yes
            July 18 at 1:01am · Like · 1 person
            Andrew Elliott-Johnson yes
            July 18 at 10:56am · Like · 1 person

Alisha Casey
    This is what TJ and I suggest as a budgeting plan for necessity in spending for Celebration VI. (Note: this is not what u have to do, ur own room will cost more, and these are per person totals)

Room: 170$
    Car Rental: 100$
    Gas: 70$

The Next set is suggested private spending things that we are NOT combining. These are up to u to purchase and research. Again these are Suggestions.

Travel: 300$
    Event Tickets: 140$
    Food: 240$
    Misc. 270$

Total Estimation: 1,200$ should cover everything. About 340$ of what u save will have to go to TJ so that we can pay for the room and the car. If you have any Questions feel free to Message us.
    Like · · July 7 at 10:42pm
        William Holden likes this.
            T.j. Trakas We can do this! Oya!
            July 8 at 12:59am · Like · 2 people

T.j. Trakas
    Su'cuy vode, I have found a couple of free conference calling services that we can use to talk together about the trip. let me know what days/times would be good for everyone to do this and I'll try to set it up.
    Like · · June 23 at 5:03pm
            T.j. Trakas ok, I need to know who here has free long distance with there phone
            June 24 at 1:18pm · Like
            Sammy Joy Kern I'm pretty sure I do, I have sprint.
            June 26 at 9:33am · Like

T.j. Trakas
    Hey everyone, as long as I can find a good deal come Jan I think this will be the hotel that we stay at. The room has a Living room with a pull-out sleeper sofa(for the girls) a kitchen with fridge and microwave, bathroom, and a separate bedroom with two full size beds(for the guys, we would need one fold-up cot in the bedroom). Pic's 16-18 & 46-49 are of the kind of room that we would be in.
    Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Main Gate To Universal Orlando

Kayak.com

The Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Orlando Universal Studios located in heart of Central Florida's exciting attractions, convention and shopping area. Visit our recently renovated hotel just across the street from the Univer... visit KAYAK.com to learn more - compare hundreds of travel sites at once.
    Like · · Share · June 20 at 2:20pm
            Connor Montgomery There's a Clarion Inn and several other hotels in easy walking distance to the convention center. Also, the convention center doesn't have much parking space, so we'd need to take that into consideration. They also had quite a few bike taxi things going back and forth to the center for CV. They don't charge for the ride, they only work for tips.
            July 2 at 5:41pm · Like
            T.j. Trakas yeah, but the closer you get to the convention center the higher the price per night. Plus the convention is probably not the only thing we're gonna do while in Orlando (and Alisha & Sammy are planing just to go around town, instead of C-VI), so having the rental car(s) would be helpful anyways.
            July 8 at 1:05am · Like

Andrew Elliott-Johnson
    this gives me plenty of time to plan and save money so i sure as osik aren't missing this
    Like · · June 18 at 8:31pm
        T.j. Trakas likes this.
            T.j. Trakas If you do vod, I just might have to kick your shebs... ya hear me? lol
            June 22 at 2:56am · Like

William Holden
    i can go thats the plan
    Like · · June 18 at 5:40pm
        T.j. Trakas and Alisha Casey like this.
            Alisha Casey Yep Got approval Today!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!
            June 18 at 5:44pm · Like

T.j. Trakas
    Hey everyone, Mike might be coming too! This is FoM history in the making.
    Like · · June 15 at 2:13am
    T.j. Trakas
    Real quick, If you are able to text, post your number or just text me If I don't already have your number. Mine is 775-338-8255
    Like · · June 14 at 12:35pm
            Connor Montgomery ‎817-914-0535
            June 15 at 2:07pm · Like · 1 person

Sammy Joy Kern
    I don't know if I can go, it's up to my parents.
    Like · · June 13 at 9:00pm
            Sammy Joy Kern Okay! That sounds fun! I will talk to my parents. (:
            June 13 at 9:47pm · Like
            T.j. Trakas YAY!! Sammy's parents said ok!! Now the hard part (from what I've heard) ...... NICK'S Parents, Dun Dun Daaa... lol
            June 15 at 2:33am · Like

T.j. Trakas
    So, here is my Idea. If all of us can go, we can make this trip very affordable. We get 2 or 3 rooms (decided by how we want to bunk), a rental car to carry all of us and we divide the cost fairly. This way the only individual cost is for Plane and event tickets (plus food and spending money of course). I did a little bit of calculations, and figured that if each person can save up $1,000 it would cover the expenses and give you the extra money needed.
    Like · · June 13 at 7:19pm
            William Holden only if i can save the money
            June 14 at 12:21am · Like
            Alisha Casey right well it's the same w/ everyone
            June 14 at 1:21am · Like

Ala Vizsla

• Mando Cabur
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Verd'ika
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2012, 08:40:21 PM »
I'm attending and so far day 1 is over so I will upload my pics once I leave Florida and get to my computer. I still don't know if any other members made it and it my take a week or two til I'm home.

Orar Skirata

• Follower of Mandalore
  • Alor'uus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2012, 07:05:10 PM »
Shab, I wish I could go.  :(

Fell_Skyhawk

• Follower of Mandalore
  • Alor'uus
    • View Profile
    • The Atalia Galaxy
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2012, 07:29:19 PM »
Shab, I wish I could go.  :(

ditto, seeing pics from it now. Awesome.

CONELRAD

• Mandalore
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Alor'ad
  • A.K.A. Fett 1138
    • View Profile
    • Old Time Blues
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2012, 10:39:52 PM »
I was able to go for the first three days, can't make it on Sunday. I have to say that I honestly liked CV better, it just seems that there was more to do at CV, more shows and events and such. Seems to me like CVI is more about the merchandise, I can't say I didn't spent a lot of money there. It could also be that CVI seems to be exactly the same as CV, but inferior. Even all of the booths seem to be in the same places as CV.

Don't get me wrong, it was great, but I liked CV better.

Fell_Skyhawk

• Follower of Mandalore
  • Alor'uus
    • View Profile
    • The Atalia Galaxy
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2012, 01:36:39 PM »
I was able to go for the first three days, can't make it on Sunday. I have to say that I honestly liked CV better, it just seems that there was more to do at CV, more shows and events and such. Seems to me like CVI is more about the merchandise, I can't say I didn't spent a lot of money there. It could also be that CVI seems to be exactly the same as CV, but inferior. Even all of the booths seem to be in the same places as CV.

Don't get me wrong, it was great, but I liked CV better.

Yeah, I'd settle for CVI just cause I have yet to go to any, any one would been awesome. They are just so far away and usually on weekends that I'm busy anyway.

Orar Skirata

• Follower of Mandalore
  • Alor'uus
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2012, 07:21:43 PM »
I feel your pain, ner vod

Fett1138.net Forums  |  Forum  |  Followers of Mandalore  |  Followers of Mandalore General  |  Followers of Mandalore - Celebration VI

gfxgfx
gfx gfx