gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
1065 Posts in 217 Topics by 93 Members - Latest Member: Rejad Urruz March 28, 2024, 04:31:21 AM
gfx* Home | Forum | Help | Search | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Fett1138.net Forums  |  Forum  |  Followers of Mandalore  |  Followers of Mandalore General  |  In need of some custom images
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: In need of some custom images  (Read 3966 times)

Megika

• Al'ori'ramikade
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Verd'ika
    • View Profile
In need of some custom images
« on: September 09, 2011, 03:34:41 AM »
Su cuy'gar ner vode,  I recently became Regional Commander for the Middle East, I already came up with the name Ca verda akaata "Night Warriors Battalion", and I would like to have a couple of custom images to be done. A custom logo using the Symbol of FoM with the Battalions name on it alongside FoM name. Also a custom flag for it, I am thinking of having a map of the Middle East and over it the symbol of FoM and above the pic, would be "Followers of Mandalore" and below the pic the Battalions name. If both can incorporate Mando'a alongside English that would be great but if only one language then Mando'a. If anybody has any other ideas for the images, I'm open to suggestions. Vor Entye ner vode . I really need to learn photoshop  :D .

Fett1138.net Forums  |  Forum  |  Followers of Mandalore  |  Followers of Mandalore General  |  In need of some custom images

gfxgfx
gfx gfx