gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
1065 Posts in 217 Topics by 93 Members - Latest Member: Rejad Urruz March 28, 2024, 07:20:36 AM
gfx* Home | Forum | Help | Search | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Fett1138.net Forums  |  Forum  |  General  |  General Discussion  |  Mandalorian Fiction Beyond the Legacy Era
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Mandalorian Fiction Beyond the Legacy Era  (Read 4286 times)

Braylor Vhett

• Follower of Mandalore
  • Verd'ika
    • View Profile
Mandalorian Fiction Beyond the Legacy Era
« on: April 20, 2012, 08:19:56 AM »
Su'cuy Vode,

I'm working on some Mandalorian fiction in real life, but that is a little less action packed and it is a smaller scale then an entire galaxy. So I have also just started working on a Mandalorian story beyond the Legacy Era.

Basically I want to expand upon the Old Republic prediction of the end of the Mandalorians-
"They will die a death that will last millennia, until all that remains is their code, their history, and in the end, the sell of their armor uon the shell of a man, too easily slain by Jedi."

I just started but in short an Evil Jedi (Unknown name so far) will take the prediction personally and try to wipe out the Mandalorians. Of coures the Mandos will not be wiped out. But if anyone has Mando profile ideas; or any other input, even negative input, that would be very much appriciated.

Oya Manda!

Fell_Skyhawk

• Follower of Mandalore
  • Alor'uus
    • View Profile
    • The Atalia Galaxy
Re: Mandalorian Fiction Beyond the Legacy Era
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2012, 11:50:36 PM »
Ou, I don't recall hearing that prediction before. I actually was writing something that happens 1,138 years after Kryat's defeat in which the Mandalorian re-group like they were in the old days and go to war with the galaxy. They get pretty far only to have the Sith come out of nowhere, ally unlikely with the Alliance, and all but annihilate the Mandalorians. When then the sith return to their old tricks and take over the galaxy the remnants of the Mando'ade team up with the Jedi (which of course takes a large amount of pushing, by a descendant of Kad'ika) and defeat the Sith. Good to know there was a prediction of death.

Anyway, I love you're concept of what you've put so far. I know I now want to read more.

How does Kaiton Gilamar sound for the Jedi? Make him hate Mandos because he was born Mando and his father was a creep so because of his father he hates all mando'ade.

Fett1138.net Forums  |  Forum  |  General  |  General Discussion  |  Mandalorian Fiction Beyond the Legacy Era

gfxgfx
gfx gfx