gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
1065 Posts in 217 Topics by 93 Members - Latest Member: Rejad Urruz March 28, 2024, 02:21:51 PM
gfx* Home | Forum | Help | Search | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Fett1138.net Forums  |  Forum  |  General  |  General Discussion  |  The Hunt
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Hunt  (Read 5220 times)

Fell_Skyhawk

• Follower of Mandalore
  • Alor'uus
    • View Profile
    • The Atalia Galaxy
The Hunt
« on: August 08, 2012, 12:30:29 AM »
Alright, I had an idea for a group project we could do to both boost the Followers of Mandalore as well as simply boost our own activity.

Fan film: Star Wars- The Hunt

We can first work on the script. I'm a fiction novel writer and screenplays are a little foreign still to me. I have a basic plot laid out if anyone is interested.

Then filming we could do in any number of media. Cartoon, Flash Cartoon animation (I have skills with that), LEGO animation (some skills in that), 3D film (primary skills in that, but that would take the longest), or probably the hardest due to needing actors and props would be real-life.

Anyone interested?  :D

CONELRAD

• Mandalore
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Alor'ad
  • A.K.A. Fett 1138
    • View Profile
    • Old Time Blues
Re: The Hunt
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2012, 11:21:58 PM »
I don't know a thing about animation, and I don't have the resources to make a live action film, but if you know how animation works, I'm absolutely willing to support it.

Eventually, I'd like to buy Adobe Creative Suite, which could probably help, but I don't have the money for it now.
Formerly known as Fett 1138...

Fell_Skyhawk

• Follower of Mandalore
  • Alor'uus
    • View Profile
    • The Atalia Galaxy
Re: The Hunt
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2012, 05:48:34 PM »
I don't know a thing about animation, and I don't have the resources to make a live action film, but if you know how animation works, I'm absolutely willing to support it.

Eventually, I'd like to buy Adobe Creative Suite, which could probably help, but I don't have the money for it now.

Yeah, I know that feeling. However so far been blessed by having access to adobe suite thanks to my school, a very nice community collage that allows alumni to use the computer labs. However wont have access for awhile... :( I actually forgot about that. So might not be able to do flash animation.

Fett1138.net Forums  |  Forum  |  General  |  General Discussion  |  The Hunt

gfxgfx
gfx gfx