gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
1065 Posts in 217 Topics by 93 Members - Latest Member: Rejad Urruz March 29, 2024, 03:42:48 AM
gfx* Home | Forum | Help | Search | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Fett1138.net Forums  |  Forum  |  General  |  General Discussion  |  How do you feel about this?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: How do you feel about this?  (Read 5107 times)

CONELRAD

• Mandalore
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Alor'ad
  • A.K.A. Fett 1138
    • View Profile
    • Old Time Blues
How do you feel about this?
« on: July 14, 2011, 04:51:35 PM »
What do all of you think about this?

|
 |
\/
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 04:53:30 PM by Fett 1138 »
Formerly known as Fett 1138...

ijaat meerel

• Al'ori'ramikade
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Alor'uus
  • forward unto the unknown darkness
    • View Profile
Re: How do you feel about this?
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2011, 09:22:34 AM »
hmm while i do understand the fact that as mandos we represent a warlike culture i do not belive that war for wars sake is very inteligent. #1 war is expensive and cost money as well as lives and their calis attitude tword war shows their nievete. however i do agree with the one statement that the un and nato are usesless though not for the same reasons as they apparently do.  this world has been caught up in foolhardy buracrasy for too long and i know for a fact if people dont wake up their will be war and a far more terrable one then has ever been in history.

as you can tell this is a subject ive thought long and hard about which is one of the main reasons i want to start the mando training camp cuz people like that can be dangerious and we need to be able to protect ourselfs and our alitt from any threat

CONELRAD

• Mandalore
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Alor'ad
  • A.K.A. Fett 1138
    • View Profile
    • Old Time Blues
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2011, 11:07:31 AM »
I can agree with that, being willing to fight is one thing, but attacking innocent people just to fight is simply non-productive and idiotic. The entire reason of war is to accomplish a task that must be done and cannot be completed any other way. Fighting for the sake of fighting is nothing but senseless violence. This kind of attitude gives Mandalorians a bad name in the eyes of society.

Orar Skirata

• Follower of Mandalore
  • Alor'uus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2011, 03:28:44 PM »
Honestly, even if we were driven into a war, there aren't enough Mando'ade who are skilled enough to where we would be able to come out on top. We would all just be throwing our lives away and Mando culture would eventually die out without anyone to pass on the teachings. Why risk our culture for no reason?

CONELRAD

• Mandalore
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Alor'ad
  • A.K.A. Fett 1138
    • View Profile
    • Old Time Blues
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2011, 09:50:59 PM »
I honestly don't plan for the Followers of Mandalore to go to war anytime soon, we're not a combat organization, and I don't see the Mando'ade culture as dying out anytime soon, with plenty history to study we will survive as long as the internet.

James Hodgkiss

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2011, 03:33:57 AM »
Even in times of war, the innocent should not be harmed. If they do not oppose, then they are not a threat, thus do not deserve to suffer.

Fett1138.net Forums  |  Forum  |  General  |  General Discussion  |  How do you feel about this?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx