gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
1065 Posts in 217 Topics by 93 Members - Latest Member: Rejad Urruz March 28, 2024, 08:05:29 AM
gfx* Home | Forum | Help | Search | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Fett1138.net Forums  |  Forum  |  Introductions  |  Introductions  |  Su'cuy vode
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Su'cuy vode  (Read 6639 times)

Fell_Skyhawk

• Follower of Mandalore
  • Alor'uus
    • View Profile
    • The Atalia Galaxy
Su'cuy vode
« on: July 25, 2012, 08:52:02 PM »
Su'cuy, I'm Fell Skyhawk, or rather that is my psuedonym for writing and sci-fi things. Real name Phillip. I'm a Christian author, soon to be pilot (so badly wish we had starfighters in real life), and big time Star Wars fan.  :D

I am a big fan of Mandalorian culture, so much so that probably like most here have adopted a large part of the culture of the Mando'ade.

I was looking for anything here on Long Island started, if not there's two other people I know here who I would have started a group, but while looking found this. The Mandalorian forum I was a part of dried up and I was the last one remaining, so I was kinda longing for a place with people anyway, but the page's moving background and red color scheme made me almost simply move by.

Then recognized Nico Fett's name, from facebook, while looking at the page and figured I'd check it out even though the page's moving background makes me dizzy and I would have passed it by. Then when debating whether or not to join I saw the number 54 as members, and that's one of my favorite numbers, so I took it as a sign. So here I am. ;)

Su'cuy. :) Hope that is a good intro to self.

-Fell Skyhawk

CONELRAD

• Mandalore
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Alor'ad
  • A.K.A. Fett 1138
    • View Profile
    • Old Time Blues
Re: Su'cuy vode
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2012, 10:27:02 PM »
Su'cuy gar, and welcome! Unfortunately, the activity here has dried up a bit recently, but with any luck, we can revive this group.

We've got regional chapters of the organization, you can see a list of them at the bottom of this page: http://www.fett1138.net/index.php?action=ezportal;sa=page;p=2

And I'm sorry to hear that you don't like the design of the website, I'm always open to suggestions on that.

Again, welcome to the Followers of Mandalore, and if you're active here, I think some of the activity will come back.  ;)
Formerly known as Fett 1138...

Fell_Skyhawk

• Follower of Mandalore
  • Alor'uus
    • View Profile
    • The Atalia Galaxy
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2012, 12:53:27 PM »
Don't mind me disliking it, I'm just picky. :P But I noticed a thing on top that changes the color, so I'm happy. Just if there's something that can stop the background from moving that would be cool because while I love it, it's back and forth is making me feel sea-sick. I actually love the design of having a moving background though. But if I focus on the text only I'm good. ;)

Anyway, that is so cool. I've been looking for something like this for years, guess just didn't search in the right corners of the internet. I was just about ready to start my own when I found this.
The only thing I kept finding was costume clubs, having nothing to do with culture, or region specific places. Though armor is awesome, and if I had a spare hundred I'd buy some off ebay. Right now I have to settle for a painted hasbro-built helmet, which cause they didn't use screws but some weird plugs I damaged trying to take apart.

So I'm from the Northeast region of USA, New York state to be specific.

CONELRAD

• Mandalore
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Alor'ad
  • A.K.A. Fett 1138
    • View Profile
    • Old Time Blues
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2012, 04:52:41 PM »
I switched the background back to the old one, I just put the moving one up after Christmas as a test, and I like the old one just fine. It's probably better on system performance, too. Hope you like that better.

The northwest chapter is here: http://www.fett1138.net/index.php?board=12.0, unfortunately it's the only one that hasn't been set up yet. I believe that you'll be the first member there besides the administrator (Al'Ori'Ramikade as we call 'em here). I'll see if I can get a hold of the Al'Ori'Ramikade to get it set up.

And if it's exactly what you were looking for, I'm glad the Followers of Mandalore could be here for you.
Formerly known as Fett 1138...

Fell_Skyhawk

• Follower of Mandalore
  • Alor'uus
    • View Profile
    • The Atalia Galaxy
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2012, 11:02:41 PM »
Thank you, that is much better.  :D

Phoenix

• Follower of Mandalore
  • Verd'ika
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2012, 10:24:21 AM »
Su'cuy gar, welcome to the board! Hopefully the activity will pick up more (though at least there does seem to be some going on). Anything specific you're interested getting involved in?

Fell_Skyhawk

• Follower of Mandalore
  • Alor'uus
    • View Profile
    • The Atalia Galaxy
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2012, 06:51:57 PM »
Nope, nothing specific. Vore for the welcome!  :D

Fett1138.net Forums  |  Forum  |  Introductions  |  Introductions  |  Su'cuy vode

gfxgfx
gfx gfx