gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
1065 Posts in 217 Topics by 93 Members - Latest Member: Rejad Urruz March 28, 2024, 01:50:07 PM
gfx* Home | Forum | Help | Search | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Fett1138.net Forums  |  Forum  |  Followers of Mandalore  |  Followers of Mandalore General  |  An Official Statement from Mandalore - Regarding AOR Meerel's Training Camp...
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: An Official Statement from Mandalore - Regarding AOR Meerel's Training Camp...  (Read 3956 times)

CONELRAD

• Mandalore
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Alor'ad
  • A.K.A. Fett 1138
    • View Profile
    • Old Time Blues
Dear fellow Mandalorians,

I'm sure most of you have noticed the unfortunate removal of the Al'Ori'Ramikade Andrew Elliott-Johnson's Mando'ade Training Camp. I would like to officially state that that action was taken for the security of the website, its members, and myself, I do not wish to hinder AOR Elliott-Johnson in his endeavor, but I felt that it did not fit with the objective of the Followers of Mandalore.

I realize that I have not been clear on this topic, but I would like to say that my intentions for the Followers of Mandalore's purposes have always been...

• To create a public online center for social activity between Mandalorian culture supporters
  • To keep track of and add to Mandalorian related Star Wars Canon
  • To provide tutorials and advice for the Mandalorian way of life

If you would like to participate in AOR Andrew Elliott-Johnson's organization, please send him a private message here on Fett1138.net, I'm sure he would be glad to give you more information.

Te Mirdala Mand'alor
R. Connor Montgomery
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 12:25:11 AM by Fett 1138 »
Formerly known as Fett 1138...

Fett1138.net Forums  |  Forum  |  Followers of Mandalore  |  Followers of Mandalore General  |  An Official Statement from Mandalore - Regarding AOR Meerel's Training Camp...

gfxgfx
gfx gfx