gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
1065 Posts in 217 Topics by 93 Members - Latest Member: Rejad Urruz March 28, 2024, 03:13:30 PM
gfx* Home | Forum | Help | Search | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Fett1138.net Forums  |  Forum  |  Followers of Mandalore  |  Followers of Mandalore Check In  |  Followers of Mandalore Interest Survey
gfx
gfxgfx

Poll

Are you still interested in the Followers of Mandalore?

Yes, I'll try to participate more often.
4 (80%)
Yes, but I cannot participate at this time.
1 (20%)
No, I don't care anymore.
0 (0%)
No, but I might be if some changes were made. (please elaborate)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Followers of Mandalore Interest Survey  (Read 4642 times)

CONELRAD

• Mandalore
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Alor'ad
  • A.K.A. Fett 1138
    • View Profile
    • Old Time Blues
Followers of Mandalore Interest Survey
« on: July 07, 2012, 03:37:34 PM »
My friends of the Followers of Mandalore, activity in the Followers of Mandalore has dropped since April of this year (2012). I do not know why this has occurred, but I too am guilty of dropping in activity. I do not know if changes need to be made to increase interest, if everyone has just moved on and forgotten, or if the FoM was simply doomed from the start. If changes need to be made, please tell me what they are, and I will make it happen. I just want to know why this has happened, and if there is still hope for the FoM.

Thank you and Vor'e,
Te Mirdala Mand'alor
R. Connor Montgomery
Formerly known as Fett 1138...

Fell_Skyhawk

• Follower of Mandalore
  • Alor'uus
    • View Profile
    • The Atalia Galaxy
Re: Followers of Mandalore Interest Survey
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2012, 11:10:11 PM »
Well I have no idea, but since no one is replying to this post, I figured I'd say hi!

Though this coming month I might drop out toward the middle as I'm going to be going to a new out of state school, but that will have nothing to do with the site, just getting adjusted.  ;D

What I know from past forums I've been in, they died when the leader stopped coming on. Or rather the one. The others never got off the ground. Just stick with it, as long as one person is here then it has a little bit of life. ;)

Fett1138.net Forums  |  Forum  |  Followers of Mandalore  |  Followers of Mandalore Check In  |  Followers of Mandalore Interest Survey

gfxgfx
gfx gfx