gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
1065 Posts in 217 Topics by 93 Members - Latest Member: Rejad Urruz March 28, 2024, 05:21:27 AM
gfx* Home | Forum | Help | Search | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Fett1138.net Forums  |  Forum  |  General  |  General Discussion  |  Anybody else having issues with Facebook?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Anybody else having issues with Facebook?  (Read 5070 times)

Megika

• Al'ori'ramikade
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Verd'ika
    • View Profile
Anybody else having issues with Facebook?
« on: January 27, 2012, 07:39:54 AM »
Just wondering if anybody else is experiencing any issues with Facebook. It seems that I've been banned from Facebook all together. Did everything that I could think of to start up a new account but nothing. It stops me with that checkpoint that asks you to verify with your phone number all the time. I did it multiple times but I would never get the verification number on my phone and its like that with any of the phone numbers that I would use. I think it goes by IP cause it worked perfectly when I would use a IP hider but as soon as I went off of it. It asked again to verify. I've given up all together with Facebook and switched to Google + but still feeling left out with no Facebook.

Nico Fett

• Ani'latoon'alor
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Al'verde
  • Resident Snow King
    • View Profile
    • Nico Fett's facebook fan page
Re: Anybody else having issues with Facebook?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, 01:11:40 PM »
Havent had any issues lately myself. Did you try using a different number?

Megika

• Al'ori'ramikade
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Verd'ika
    • View Profile
Re: Anybody else having issues with Facebook?
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2012, 08:37:52 PM »
I've tried about 2 different numbers. 1 didn't work and the other one was my mom's and she didn't want her number attached to anybody else especially on the internet. So she wouldn't give me the code.

Fett1138.net Forums  |  Forum  |  General  |  General Discussion  |  Anybody else having issues with Facebook?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx