gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
1065 Posts in 217 Topics by 93 Members - Latest Member: Rejad Urruz March 28, 2024, 03:59:04 AM
gfx* Home | Forum | Help | Search | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Fett1138.net Forums  |  Forum  |  Followers of Mandalore  |  Branches of the Followers of Mandalore  |  Ministry of the Armory (Moderator: ijaat meerel)  |  Mando'ade training camp
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Mando'ade training camp  (Read 5407 times)

CONELRAD

• Mandalore
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Alor'ad
  • A.K.A. Fett 1138
    • View Profile
    • Old Time Blues
Mando'ade training camp
« on: February 10, 2012, 11:11:56 PM »
The topic associated with this title has been removed for the legal safety of the Fett1138.net and it's owner. It's original poster has been notified and a manuscript has been recorded for archival purposes. The Followers of Mandalore is not a militant organization, we are an entertainment group and fan club.

To those negatively affected by this change, I extend my apologies, but it was done purely for my own security, as the owner of the website, I am responsible for its content. I hope that no one takes offense from this, as it was only done for personal security. I hope you will understand.

Thank you,
Fett 1138
R. Connor Montgomery
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 08:13:26 PM by Fett 1138 »
Formerly known as Fett 1138...

ijaat meerel

• Al'ori'ramikade
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Alor'uus
  • forward unto the unknown darkness
    • View Profile
Re: Mando'ade training camp
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2012, 04:41:32 PM »
i appologise mandalore for any concern i may have caused and perfectly undertand your reasoning i would not want you to feel that this group would be in any danger due to my actions.....however i have done much research on the subject and have taken care to address any legal concerns so for any interested in attending i will creat a seperate group in order to preserve the fun based nature of this group....again in am very sorry for any problems i caused sir.

CONELRAD

• Mandalore
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Alor'ad
  • A.K.A. Fett 1138
    • View Profile
    • Old Time Blues
Re: Mando'ade training camp
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2012, 07:59:57 PM »
I am glad you understand, your cooperation has taken a load off my shoulders. I also understand that you have researched the legality, but this is a worldwide website, and that is where my concern is. Thank you again for your understanding.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 08:06:20 PM by Fett 1138 »
Formerly known as Fett 1138...

Fett1138.net Forums  |  Forum  |  Followers of Mandalore  |  Branches of the Followers of Mandalore  |  Ministry of the Armory (Moderator: ijaat meerel)  |  Mando'ade training camp

gfxgfx
gfx gfx