gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
1065 Posts in 217 Topics by 93 Members - Latest Member: Rejad Urruz March 18, 2024, 09:31:33 PM
gfx* Home | Forum | Help | Search | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Fett1138.net Forums  |  Forum  |  General  |  The Fett Gazette News  |  Disney Makes Deal with Electronic Arts for Star Wars Games
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Disney Makes Deal with Electronic Arts for Star Wars Games  (Read 14240 times)

CONELRAD

• Mandalore
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Alor'ad
  • A.K.A. Fett 1138
    • View Profile
    • Old Time Blues
After shutting down LucasArts, Disney has granted Electronic Arts, including subsidiaries such as BioWare, the exclusive rights to produce Star Wars games.

Read the full story on StarWars.com
http://starwars.com/news/electronic-arts-selected-for-multi-year-agreement-for-the-future-of-star-wars-gaming.html
Formerly known as Fett 1138...

Fell_Skyhawk

• Follower of Mandalore
  • Alor'uus
    • View Profile
    • The Atalia Galaxy
Re: Disney Makes Deal with Electronic Arts for Star Wars Games
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2013, 04:20:32 PM »
I can't wait to see what they produce, it might even be better than Lucas Arts. They might actually listen to the fans and make BF III, or just start a new 1st person shooter like BF but call it something new. They may even make a new X-wing style game. But I won't get my hopes too high,  :-\

CONELRAD

• Mandalore
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Alor'ad
  • A.K.A. Fett 1138
    • View Profile
    • Old Time Blues
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2013, 05:05:25 PM »
Some businesses these days don't seem to be too interested in listening to the customers, but then again I'm still bitter from LucasArts and SOE shutting down Star Wars Galaxies. Of course I'd be thrilled if they made something good, but I'll believe it when I see it.

I think we could stand to have another game like Dark Forces II and the rest of the Jedi Knight series, with updated graphics and game mechanics. Those are still some of my favorite games.

CONELRAD

• Mandalore
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Alor'ad
  • A.K.A. Fett 1138
    • View Profile
    • Old Time Blues
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2017, 02:56:52 AM »
Well, what a dilly this deal turned out to be.

Fett1138.net Forums  |  Forum  |  General  |  The Fett Gazette News  |  Disney Makes Deal with Electronic Arts for Star Wars Games

gfxgfx
gfx gfx