gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
1065 Posts in 217 Topics by 93 Members - Latest Member: Rejad Urruz March 28, 2024, 04:46:58 AM
gfx* Home | Forum | Help | Search | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Fett1138.net Forums  |  Forum  |  Followers of Mandalore  |  Followers of Mandalore General  |  Mando character eras
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Mando character eras  (Read 6578 times)

Nico Fett

• Ani'latoon'alor
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Al'verde
  • Resident Snow King
    • View Profile
    • Nico Fett's facebook fan page
Mando character eras
« on: December 23, 2010, 11:39:52 PM »
So I'm writing nico's backstory, an I want to include my main FoM vode, but I'm unsure as to what era and time period you guys are in? Any body figured that out yet?

Nico is 18 at the time of joining  cuy'val dar on Kamino before te clone wars and however long after I feel like. If Mandalore or others are based farther ahead in time, say over 100 years in the future like legacy era, I was debating a time travel incident like that in the book "crosscurrent"

Vechter13

• Al'ori'ramikade
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Verd'ika
    • View Profile
Re: Mando character eras
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2010, 09:06:57 AM »
Hey vode, once the holidays are over,  lets get both these forums and the FoM page on Facebook flooded with activity.  Be sure to, tell others who are interested in being a Mando to join.  Oya!!   8)

Megika

• Al'ori'ramikade
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Verd'ika
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2010, 04:28:13 PM »
I already invited a friend that I know through one of my RPG games. I told him that FoM wasn't an RPG and not sure if he'll join up or not.

ijaat meerel

• Al'ori'ramikade
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Alor'uus
  • forward unto the unknown darkness
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2010, 04:58:37 PM »
well nico my character was taken in by the true mandalorians during the fights with the death watch and later joined the GAR as a training officer during the clone wars at age 25. Then worked as a merc after order 66 so id say im in the mid to late empire or just after the rebellion currently.

SmokyMountainBoy

• Verd'ika
  • Ram'ser Skirata of the Smoking Mountains
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2012, 06:45:54 PM »
Ram'Ser Skirata, who despite being named 'Sniper' and being cold death with his modified Tusken rifle, prefers to use a vibrosword and vibroknife, was age 22 as of the beginning of the Clone Wars and a freelance merc and bodyguard through the issuance of Order 66. Early Rebellion.
Cogito ergo Armatum Sum--ni mirdir, bal ni ganar besbe'trayce--I think, therefore I am Armed.

Orar Skirata

• Follower of Mandalore
  • Alor'uus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2012, 12:18:44 PM »
Orar Skirata was only 7 when the Cuy'val Dar went to Kamino. Of course, he was never a part of the clones' training, but was a freelance merc once old enough during the Clone Wars. After Order 66, he joined a clan and started fighting against the Empire.

Don't really have the full backstory down, but that's just a general overview.

Fett1138.net Forums  |  Forum  |  Followers of Mandalore  |  Followers of Mandalore General  |  Mando character eras

gfxgfx
gfx gfx