gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
1065 Posts in 217 Topics by 93 Members - Latest Member: Rejad Urruz March 28, 2024, 04:00:13 AM
gfx* Home | Forum | Help | Search | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Fett1138.net Forums  |  Forum  |  Star Wars  |  The RP Cantina  |  Not stolen, just differently procured
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Not stolen, just differently procured  (Read 8744 times)

Nico Fett

• Ani'latoon'alor
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Al'verde
  • Resident Snow King
    • View Profile
    • Nico Fett's facebook fan page
Not stolen, just differently procured
« on: December 22, 2010, 11:00:56 PM »
The captured Imperial II-class Star destroyer Reprisal loomed on the edge of Hutt space, Ani'latoon'alor Nico Fett stood gazing out from the bridge. After a quick review of the Mission review in his HUD he heads to the breifing room where the rest of his assault team is waiting, his 4 battle droid guards fall in tow along with his son CC-7219 aka Wyrick Fett. They enter the breifing room and activate a large display showing the schematics to a Hutt cruiser "Alright vode, job today is a quick raid on a Hutt trade cartel" Nico points to the display and different parts of the ship "Scarab fighters will deploy and disable the ships angines and comm  abilities as soon as they exit hyperspace."

Nico then shows the team schematics of the hangar and its route to the bridge "Assault craft will enter the hangar presumably under heavy fire from within the vessel. Expect to be greeted by all the low-life scum these Hutts hire for their crews. Wyrick will give you your assignments" Motions to Wyrick, he steps up to speak to the team "We'll hit them in two areas. Mando teams will be in charge of eliminating resistance in the hangar as well as securing the bridge, our B1 battle droids we "acquired" from our last raid will be securing the cargo as well as keeping our exit vector clear should anything go wrong out there." Wyrick steps back to let Nico stand before the team "Any questions before the Hutts arrive?"

ijaat meerel

• Al'ori'ramikade
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Alor'uus
  • forward unto the unknown darkness
    • View Profile
Re: Not stolen, just differently procured
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2010, 08:11:09 PM »
*The Assault carrier the Flower Of Mandalor drops out of hyperspace somewhere nearby* Ijaat turns on the comm system "Flower of Mandalor standing by ill have dropships and commando teams on high alert. just let me know if you need any help Nico, if not ill just stay here and let you have all the fun"

Vechter13

• Al'ori'ramikade
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Verd'ika
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2010, 08:59:18 AM »
 8) As the Dha Tracinya drops out of Hyperspace, Vechter coms both ships-
 "Su'cuy vode, you weren't planning on letting me miss out on the fun now were you?"

Cassus Harkas

• Verd'ika
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/update_security_info.php?wizard=1#!/profile.php?id=100001545242146
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2011, 09:34:02 PM »
*raises his hand* Whats our time frame?

ijaat meerel

• Al'ori'ramikade
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Alor'uus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2011, 05:33:50 PM »
well if all goes planed this operation shouldn't take more than an hour.....thats if all goes planed

Nico Fett

• Ani'latoon'alor
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Al'verde
  • Resident Snow King
    • View Profile
    • Nico Fett's facebook fan page
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2011, 05:41:26 PM »
The Hutt caravan jumps out of hyperspace "allright guys time to roll!" hundreds of scarab fighters deploy from the reprisals hangar and begin precision runs against the convoy

ijaat meerel

• Al'ori'ramikade
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Alor'uus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2011, 08:18:20 PM »
"Watch out their deploying fighters....looks like TIE class. you want me to take care of them?"

Vechter13

• Al'ori'ramikade
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Verd'ika
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2011, 06:55:21 PM »
"activating Gravity-well generator!  They won't be going any where."

SmokyMountainBoy

• Verd'ika
  • Ram'ser Skirata of the Smoking Mountains
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2012, 08:57:45 PM »
Just behind the Mandalorian flotilla, a single sand-painted Z-95 Headhunter fighter dropped out of hyperspace. The pilot opened his comms. "All stations this net; this is Ram'ser Skirata, aboard the Desert Blade. My IFF says that lead Dynamic-class is the Snakeskin; You mind if I get in on the action?" Skirata accelerated his Headhunter toward the rest of the fleet and came into a holding pattern nearby. "There's a Trandoshan aboard the Snakeskin who I need to have a, -chat-, with."
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 03:21:45 PM by SmokyMountainBoy »
Cogito ergo Armatum Sum--ni mirdir, bal ni ganar besbe'trayce--I think, therefore I am Armed.

ijaat meerel

• Al'ori'ramikade
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Alor'uus
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2012, 09:17:21 PM »
copy your last Ram'ser ill keep those fighters off your tail while you approach...oh and be sure to give that scaley a big fat kiss for me when ya see him...i hate shabla lizzards

SmokyMountainBoy

• Verd'ika
  • Ram'ser Skirata of the Smoking Mountains
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2012, 03:31:57 PM »
"Roger that, ner vod. Oya!" Ram'ser punched his Headhunter's throttle and whipped into the fray, blasting two TIEs and barrel-rolling to avoid a burst from a third, before he came under fire from the Snakeskin's defensive turret. "Fierfek!" The Snakeskin broke formation with the rest of the convoy and started jinking to try and evade Skirata's fighter, all the while continuing to shoot. As a lucky blaster bolt burned a streak across the Mythosaur skull painted on the Desert Blade's left wing, Ram'ser switched his armament over from the wingtip blasters, to the three ion-bombs he carried...
Cogito ergo Armatum Sum--ni mirdir, bal ni ganar besbe'trayce--I think, therefore I am Armed.

Fett1138.net Forums  |  Forum  |  Star Wars  |  The RP Cantina  |  Not stolen, just differently procured

gfxgfx
gfx gfx