gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
1065 Posts in 217 Topics by 93 Members - Latest Member: Rejad Urruz March 28, 2024, 04:38:34 AM
gfx* Home | Forum | Help | Search | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Fett1138.net Forums  |  Forum  |  General  |  Gaming Discussion  |  Anyone Got a Minecraft?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Anyone Got a Minecraft?  (Read 6034 times)

Chekar Nasreyc'aliit

• The Merc
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Al'verde
  • "Ever seen what a Sonic Det can do to a Bith?"
    • View Profile
    • The Fett Aliit's Website(Note, this is for Fetts in the Veeray'tsad Be'Chaaj'Teh'Vhetin)
Anyone Got a Minecraft?
« on: October 05, 2011, 01:11:44 AM »
Anyone want to try an FOM bit in Minecraft? I recently came into possession of a fancy shmancy legit copy of it, so now I can play Multiplayer. I was wondering though if anyone else out here did too....

CONELRAD

• Mandalore
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Alor'ad
  • A.K.A. Fett 1138
    • View Profile
    • Old Time Blues
Re: Anyone Got a Minecraft?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2011, 04:29:01 PM »
I don't have it yet, but I was considering getting it. And of course, I always like to see the FoM expand to a new medium.
Formerly known as Fett 1138...

Chekar Nasreyc'aliit

• The Merc
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Al'verde
    • View Profile
    • The Fett Aliit's Website(Note, this is for Fetts in the Veeray'tsad Be'Chaaj'Teh'Vhetin)
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2011, 05:52:43 PM »
I totally recommend the game. I think it's hellafun, and open ended enough that you could do anything in it. Anywhere from surviving as long as you can, to building bases, to farming, to hunting, and even playing around in the Minecraft rendition of Hell. Nothing says Mando from hell....Like being a Mando coming from hell. XD.

The visual style is even something I like. Instead of trying to 1-Up on realistic looks, they 1-Up'ed on a more 8-Bit feel. They also support outside mods, and texture packs. Infact, that's half the fun. I've got my bow skinned like a blaster, and my arrows skinned like Blaster Bolts. XD

All in all, I give it a 10/10

CONELRAD

• Mandalore
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Alor'ad
  • A.K.A. Fett 1138
    • View Profile
    • Old Time Blues
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2011, 08:38:41 PM »
I just got Minecraft, my account name is CONELRAD6568.
Formerly known as Fett 1138...

Chekar Nasreyc'aliit

• The Merc
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Al'verde
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2011, 09:25:32 AM »
Awesome. After you get the hang of the game a bit, and look around the minecraft wiki (a resource that is NEEDED, lol.), I'll post the IP to a server I play on all the time, and we can do cool stuff there. My username is ChekarFett. Created before the renaming of my clan.

Fett1138.net Forums  |  Forum  |  General  |  Gaming Discussion  |  Anyone Got a Minecraft?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx