gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
1065 Posts in 217 Topics by 93 Members - Latest Member: Rejad Urruz March 28, 2024, 04:35:08 AM
gfx* Home | Forum | Help | Search | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Fett1138.net Forums  |  Forum  |  Introductions  |  Introductions  |  Get To Know the Team
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Get To Know the Team  (Read 6965 times)

CONELRAD

• Mandalore
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Alor'ad
  • A.K.A. Fett 1138
    • View Profile
    • Old Time Blues
Get To Know the Team
« on: December 22, 2010, 06:21:48 PM »
Su'cuy gar Fett1138.net Forums, I am Connor Montgomery or Fett1138, creator of the Followers of Mandalore and this forum.

If anyone has any questions or problems about the Forums here, please don't hesitate to ask as I, or any council member, would be more than happy to help you resolve them.

Thank you to all who have decided to use the Fett1138 Forums.

P.S. If you are a member of the Followers of Mandalore on Facebook or would like to join here, send me a PM.  :)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 10:26:37 PM by Fett 1138 »
Formerly known as Fett 1138...

ijaat meerel

• Al'ori'ramikade
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Alor'uus
  • forward unto the unknown darkness
    • View Profile
Re: Get To Know the Team
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2010, 09:35:22 PM »
Su'cuy  vod I'm Andrew Elliott-Johnson. A.K.A. Ijaat Mereel

I'm an Al'ori'ramikad I'm 18 years old and live in KY. Due to my late birthday im still in high school but once i graduate i will either attend University of Louisville or join the military. My armor is currently incomplete but once its done i post it as my profile pic. I work for a local facility called Shamrock Farms and there i help take care of rescue dogs.

I've been a member of F.O.M.'s Facebook site for awhile but am new to this site and im looking forward to meeting you all!!!

Nico Fett

• Ani'latoon'alor
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Al'verde
  • Resident Snow King
    • View Profile
    • Nico Fett's facebook fan page
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2010, 10:33:31 PM »
Su'cuy vode, my names Nick Wood aka Nico fett, I have been a member of FoM on facebook since about July of 2009 I do believe and was the first of its members to become an Al'ori'ramikade. I am 18 from Flint, MI and I attend the University of Michigan to major in Finance. I am an unofficial member of the mandalorian mercs Suumpir'ade clan, and am mostly done with my real life beskar'gam for the group. I work as a cashier at a local grocery store where I get my funds to build said armor ;)

Glad to see you all and welcome to the Followers of Mandalore forums!

Vechter13

• Al'ori'ramikade
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Verd'ika
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2010, 08:52:12 AM »
Su'cuy gar ner vode,
     I am T.J. Trakas of Reno, NV.   Declared my status as a Madalorian about 2 yrs ago, after realising I have been fallowing the Resol'ner practically my whole life, and joined the Fallowers of Mandalor shortly after words. Accelerated my status among the FoM pages and was promoted to Al'ori'ramikade.  I am also in charge of the department of Tactics, and part of the FoM Council.  I have big goals for Mando society, and can't wait until I can share them all with you.  If there is any way I can be of help to anyone, just let me know.

:) Haat, Ijaa, Haa'it ;)

Chekar Nasreyc'aliit

• The Merc
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Al'verde
  • "Ever seen what a Sonic Det can do to a Bith?"
    • View Profile
    • The Fett Aliit's Website(Note, this is for Fetts in the Veeray'tsad Be'Chaaj'Teh'Vhetin)
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2011, 12:42:17 AM »
Alright, I'm thinking it's about time for me to go ahead and drop my own name in here. I'm the Al'ori'ramikade for the Non Continental US areas, Stefan Crowder (not related to David Crowder the musician, so don't ask), AKA Chekar Fett. If you're living here in Hawaii, or just plan on popping up on vacation, drop me a PM or something sometime.

James Hodgkiss

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2011, 08:28:54 AM »
Su cuy'gar ner vode, I'm James Hodgkiss from the UK. Sometimes use the name Jamozk Ekhiss (it's from a sci-fi MMO, PM me if you're interested). Always liked the Mando'ade (except Satine Kryze (cuy'vul dar, hu'tuun, utreekov etc) and Canderous Ordo (he was unsubtle)).

Megika

• Al'ori'ramikade
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Verd'ika
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2011, 10:55:36 AM »
Su'cuy gar, I'm Al`ori'ramikade Megika. I'm second chair of the Department of Politics, I'm 26 years old and live in the Middle East. I've been a Mandalorian for a long time, though never in any official group until I joined FoM. I've always liked anything Mandalorian growing up, and was excited to learn that it was a real lifestyle. I'm still learning Mando'a. I'm currently not as active as I would like to be but that should change when things settle down in region. When I return to active duty, I'd like to continue work on the Wiki Project so if anybody would like to help out on that, please contact me. My only goal is to do as much as I can help my clan.  :D

Fett1138.net Forums  |  Forum  |  Introductions  |  Introductions  |  Get To Know the Team

gfxgfx
gfx gfx