gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
1065 Posts in 217 Topics by 93 Members - Latest Member: Rejad Urruz March 28, 2024, 03:48:24 PM
gfx* Home | Forum | Help | Search | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Fett1138.net Forums  |  Forum  |  Star Wars  |  Star Wars Discussion  |  Death Watch Return in Season 4 of TCW
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Death Watch Return in Season 4 of TCW  (Read 7360 times)

Kex Ordo

• Follower of Mandalore
  • Verd'ika
    • View Profile
Death Watch Return in Season 4 of TCW
« on: July 21, 2011, 04:30:43 AM »
So apparently the Death watch well be making another apperance in TCW.

Personally I'm looking foward to it, because I don't really like the supercommando codex and I find myself to be more of a Death Watch. A Mandalorian that won't abandon the old ways of our great race.

Chekar Nasreyc'aliit

• The Merc
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Al'verde
  • "Ever seen what a Sonic Det can do to a Bith?"
    • View Profile
    • The Fett Aliit's Website(Note, this is for Fetts in the Veeray'tsad Be'Chaaj'Teh'Vhetin)
Re: Death Watch Return in Season 4 of TCW
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 07:19:54 AM »
Bleh. I just plain hate TCW. I love the era. It's my favorite, even though I know more about the GCW. But I really just hate all of the ways that TCW messed up canon.

ijaat meerel

• Al'ori'ramikade
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Alor'uus
  • forward unto the unknown darkness
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 12:00:15 PM »
well im glad mandos are makeing a comeback but i hope its not more death watch cuz not offence ner vod i hate their shabla guts. they are and always will be dar'manda

Kex Ordo

• Follower of Mandalore
  • Verd'ika
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2011, 10:41:19 PM »
Not taken there, but hopefully the add Spar and the Mando'ade Cabure into the TCW.

Megika

• Al'ori'ramikade
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Verd'ika
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2011, 09:39:48 PM »
Well, I support the Death Watch against that Duchess Satine, I think she is more of an abomination to the ways of the Mandalorian than the Death Watch. I love the TCW but hate how they made the general Mandalorian as pacifists. The Fetts never would have stood beside Satine and I doubt Jaster Mereel would either. Normally, I wouldn't like Death Watch or Pre Vizsla but compared to Duchess Satine, they are the lesser of 2 evils. And unlike Satine, they know how to wear the armor proudly.

Chekar Nasreyc'aliit

• The Merc
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Al'verde
  • "Ever seen what a Sonic Det can do to a Bith?"
    • View Profile
    • The Fett Aliit's Website(Note, this is for Fetts in the Veeray'tsad Be'Chaaj'Teh'Vhetin)
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2011, 01:46:22 AM »
I've said it once, and I will always say it: TCW is, and always will be, the worst thing ever to diehard Star Wars fans. If you want a good source of information following The Clone Wars, but prior to Revenge Of The Sith, look up the original Clone Wars Animated Series. It doesn't have Ashoka, the lame Mando'ade, and is actually informative. It explains things like Ani's new hand, lets you see the more epic side of Greivous, it adds one of my favorite characters: Durge, and shows what ARCs are really capable of, instead of making them like.... Rex. *Mumbles under his breath*.

All in all, it's more entertaining, the Canon is solid, and it doesn't screw over canon like this newer one. But all due respect, that show is great for children who want to get into the Star Wars scene, but it really is a terrible source of info.

Megika

• Al'ori'ramikade
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Verd'ika
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2011, 03:11:24 AM »
I mainly watch TCW just cause its entertaining. The original Animated Series is great, I have it all on DVDs, and really liked how they conveyed all the action and information with less talking. The ARCs there was amazing, for me that was the best part, them entering the city and taking down the main cannon. TCW does not have that kind artistic approach to action but for me, I love it despite the lack of good info and it does mess up canon so much, it is entertaining. And I like anything Star Wars even if it's not canon friendly. Though Ashoka is the worst character right next to Duchess Satine. Lucas does seem to go all out trying to get more younger people into Star Wars.

Fett1138.net Forums  |  Forum  |  Star Wars  |  Star Wars Discussion  |  Death Watch Return in Season 4 of TCW

gfxgfx
gfx gfx