gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
1065 Posts in 217 Topics by 93 Members - Latest Member: Rejad Urruz March 28, 2024, 08:12:43 AM
gfx* Home | Forum | Help | Search | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Fett1138.net Forums  |  Forum  |  Followers of Mandalore  |  Followers of Mandalore General  |  Mandalor, I would like your approval for this project
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Mandalor, I would like your approval for this project  (Read 5501 times)

Megika

• Al'ori'ramikade
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Verd'ika
    • View Profile
Mandalor, I would like your approval for this project
« on: December 30, 2010, 10:56:56 PM »
Su cuy'gar Mand'alor,

I would like your approval for a package that I proposed in the Dept. of Politics on the FoM Facebook division. It would be like a starter kit or a resource package. It will feature many things relating to the Mandalorian culture, The Resol'nare, Mando'a, Tips on living the Mandalorian lifestyle as well as help in creating your own armor and many other resources. It can be a collective project with those wanting to participate post their information or links. How to spread the package though is what I'm unsure about.  The three options that I can think of is -1- We link all the links on the FoM Facebook group 2- We put all of it in a rar file and use a file sharing site and then post the link to download or 3- Revitalize the Wiki project since we have new members as well as more activity and just place all the info there. Vor entye for your time, Mand'alor and I hope you like the proposal.

Sincerely,

Field Marshal Meg'ika

CONELRAD

• Mandalore
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Alor'ad
  • A.K.A. Fett 1138
    • View Profile
    • Old Time Blues
Re: Mandalor, I would like your approval for this project
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2010, 12:42:32 AM »
You have my approval, on one condition, I'm planning on starting a Followers of Mandalore group on Second Life, if you can get something in there about that to help new members get started with Second Life and join the group it would be greatly appreciated. As far as spreading it goes, I vote for the the use of the Wiki, I put a lot of work in to starting that wiki and I don't want it to suffer the same fate as the old Mandalorians Wiki. For all the Second life stuff, I'll get back to you tomorrow after I create the group, if you need any further info on it after that, please contact Al'Ori'Ramikade Nik'ika, he knows far more about it than I do.

~Te Mirdala Mand'alor

P.S. Congratulations Al'Ori'Ramikade Meg'ika  _(|-]
Formerly known as Fett 1138...

Megika

• Al'ori'ramikade
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Verd'ika
    • View Profile
Re: Mandalor, I would like your approval for this project
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2010, 03:30:07 AM »
Vor Entye, Mandalor for the promotion and your approval. It's an honor to serve you and the clan. Sure, no problem about Second Life. Though I think I'll be relying more on Al'Ori'Ramikade Nik'ika for that since I'm on a strict download and internet usage limits. I'll await word from you and then I'll contact Vod Nik'ika about Second Life. I like the idea of the Wiki as well, there should be a lot of people that are willing to help in the project for it. I'm currently researching the info that will go into the project.

Fett1138.net Forums  |  Forum  |  Followers of Mandalore  |  Followers of Mandalore General  |  Mandalor, I would like your approval for this project

gfxgfx
gfx gfx