gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
1065 Posts in 217 Topics by 93 Members - Latest Member: Rejad Urruz March 28, 2024, 07:11:03 PM
gfx* Home | Forum | Help | Search | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Fett1138.net Forums  |  Forum  |  Followers of Mandalore  |  Followers of Mandalore General  |  It's Christmas Time Again, That Means it's Time for Council Christmas Cards!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: It's Christmas Time Again, That Means it's Time for Council Christmas Cards!  (Read 4296 times)

CONELRAD

• Mandalore
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Alor'ad
  • A.K.A. Fett 1138
    • View Profile
    • Old Time Blues
As many of our veteran council members will remember, 2010 marked the first year that FoM officers exchanged Christmas cards. Seeing as it's only a week till Christmas, if we do this again we'll need to sort it out ASAP, I still have all the addresses from last year, but we have more officers that did not participate. If you would like to give and receive cards, please send your shipping info to the officers listed in the staff list (if you feel uncomfortable giving your address to some or all officers, I totally understand). I will gladly send cards to anyone whose address I have access to.

Staff List
Formerly known as Fett 1138...

Nico Fett

• Ani'latoon'alor
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Al'verde
  • Resident Snow King
    • View Profile
    • Nico Fett's facebook fan page
Shab, was on vacation and didnt get to send any!

Fett1138.net Forums  |  Forum  |  Followers of Mandalore  |  Followers of Mandalore General  |  It's Christmas Time Again, That Means it's Time for Council Christmas Cards!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx